- Agua De Santos is a sophisticated sweet citrus scent with light woody notes that uplifts you. Reminiscent of the elegant and classic Mexican fresh water colognes made with Flor de Naranjo. Collaborated with world-renowned perfumer Rodrigo Flores-Roux.
Top Notes: Lima Mexicana, Sweet Kumquat, Lavender
Heart Notes: Neroli Oil, Orange Blossom, Thyme
Base Notes: Vetiver, Cedarwood, Angelica Musk
- Handmade and Hand Assembled
- 100% recyclable glass bottle and reclaimed travertine marble stone
- For All Human Beings
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free
- Sustainably & Ethically Sourced, Organic Ingredients
- Created by Bernardo Möller, House of Bō fragrances are for body and soul. Inspired by his father's spiritual teachings he created scents to capture memories and inspiration.