- Espirítu's signature lies in its distinctive woody-fragrant scent that instantly becomes recognizable and unforgettable. Mystifying oakwood and leather notes rise from a passionate floral-musk symphony. Collaborated with world-renowned perfumer Rodrigo Flores-Roux.
Top Notes: Sage, Osmanthus, Carrot Seed
Heart Notes: Tobacco Leaves, Up-cycled Rose, Iris,
Base Notes: Mexican Oakwood, Leather, Labdanum
- Handmade and Hand Assembled
- 100% recyclable glass bottle and reclaimed travertine marble stone
- For All Human Beings
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free
- Sustainably & Ethically Sourced, Organic Ingredients
- Created by Bernardo Möller, House of Bō fragrances are for body and soul. Inspired by his father's spiritual teachings he created scents to capture memories and inspiration.